Make your Market shopping easy and convenient whilst still supporting all our local vendors.
Order vegetables (and products from other vendors) from your home for pick up at the Market.
Payments are accepted as cash, cheque or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navigating the online store:
- Wild Flight vegetables will be available on the following market stores:
- All Organic Market (Salmon Arm) store from Monday mornings and ending 7AM Wednesdays.
- Revelstoke Farmer's Market store from Wednesday mornings to 10AM Fridays.
- Or you can use our dedicated Wild Flight Farm Store to order (by 10AM) for Friday afternoon on-farm pick-up
- To view only products from a certain vendor, use the drop down menu "Filter by Supplier".
- To search for a certain product from any vendor, use "Search for Products"
- Some products have more than 1 unit size offered, shown in a small drop down menu, PRICE/UNIT, beside the item - be sure you are ordering the correct size.
- If you are having difficulty ordering through the store, please call (250-838-7447) or email us
- There is a seperate checkout for each vendor you order from.
- And just like at a farmers' market, each vendor will also need to be paid individually.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail for each vendor you ordered from. If you do not receive that e-mail for a particular vendor, the vendor will not have received your order!
- We (Wild Flight) encourage payment via e-transfer sent to email@example.com but also accept cash or cheque at pick-up.
- Be sure to select the correct pick up location & date when checking out.
- Deadline for orders is 7AM on Wednesdays for Salmon Arm and 10AM Fridays for Revelstoke and On-farm pickup.
To prevent market crowding, we recommend most customers order online and use the limited vegetable selection at our market table for last-minute top-ups. For more COVID-safety precautions click here.